Join us in the fight against obesity. Become a member/fellow, read the instructions below.
There are two (2) levels of membership in TOSN, there are as outlined as follows:
- Associate Members: Scientists, physicians, nutritionists, bariatric surgeons, dietitian, physiotherapist, therapist and other health professionals in training, working in the field/discipline of obesity and its comorbidities, working on research directly related to obesity and are interested in the mission of the association.
- Fellows: Senior Members who have gone through training, working in the field/discipline of obesity and its comorbidities, working on research directly related to obesity and will add value to TOSN.
Members can apply to move between levels as they gain experience and expertise. Before applying, please read our terms & conditions and our privacy notice.
TOSN offers a variety of unique benefits that are exclusive to our members:
- Discounted registration fees to our local and global events
- Scholarship and awards for our local and global events
- The International Congress on Obesity (ICO)
- Educational Courses
- Hot Topic Conferences
- SCOPE Conferences
- Discounted subscription rates for the official journals: Clinical Obesity, Obesity Reviews, Pediatric Obesity
Annual TOSN Membership Dues
Dues are based on your professional standing. All membership dues are due at the beginning of the year. You must renew your membership before those period lapses to maintain your membership status. You can pay in cash or by personal cheque you will be issued a receipt.
Please retain your receipt.
Membership dues are as follows:
Associate members: N10, 000. 00 (Ten thousand naira)
Fellows: N15, 000.00 (Fifteen thousand naira)
International Fellows: N20, 000.00 (Twenty thousand naira)
Enter your personal and professional details below